Wednesday, January 16

I'm Baaack


Great news... I've finally got my camera back. The story is even longer and more ridiculous but I won't bore you with it. I still hate Best Buy, even more than before mind you, but that's all I'll say.

I spent that last week at Stampin' Up!'s leadership conference in sunny Palm Springs, California. It was fabulous. Warm and wonderful. I learned a lot and met some really sweet demonstrators. I also got to hang out with my good friend Sheri which was really fun. You should really check out her blog.

So what do you think of the new Spring-Summer Catalog? I'm loving it. I've been playing with my new sets. Here is a new sample with one of my favorite new sets, A Beautiful Thing. I hope you enjoy it.


Set: A Beautiful Thing
Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Black Grosgrain, Rectangle Handheld Punch, 1/16" Punch, Red Rhinestone Punch

No comments: