Thursday, January 17

I'm ADDICTED to the New Rub Ons



My favorite new product in the catalog is the rub-
ons. I know what you're saying... rub-ons. Like the kind from the '70's with the popsicle stick.... yep. But these are top notch... the best quality you will find. They aren't like the ones you will find at the black market stores. These are the BEST! Trust me. You can use them on almost anything... paper, word, metal, glass, plastic, you name it. I've seen them on things like votive cups, mugs, glass or metal picture frames, all kinds of items.

I've been playing with them a lot and here is one of my favorite samples. They are very very easy to use. I've not had one chip or come off half way, or anything like that. On cards, you cannot even tell it's a rub-on. It looks like it's stamped.







So,
Sale-a-Bration is just around the corner, February 1-March 17... and among the 6 FREE sets in the Sale-a-Bration flyer is a set of rub-ons. You get 4 pages of rub-ons-- and get this-- they match one of the other sets AND there are four sheets and come in chocolate chip, old olive, black and white. YEAH!!! I'm just over the moon about this!

Here is a sneak peak at the Sale-a-bration flyer... if you like what you see, feel free to e-mail me today to
set up your workshop or book party between Feb 1- March 17. Remember for every $50 in sales you get to choose a free set and every hostess gets a free set as well. Sale-a-Bration is the BEST time to host a workshop!

1 comment:

Beth said...

This card is gorgeous!! Beautiful!!