Wednesday, January 2

Happy 2008 To You!!

Can you believe another year has gone by? Where does the time go? I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas holiday and a great new year's. It's back to normal... back to work.
I apologize for being absent for so long. I took the trek back home to Ohio for the holidays to visit the family. Got to see mom and dad, brothers and the nieces and nephews. It was a good visit. Cold, but good. But then again, it's very very cold here in NC today.

I have nothing new to show you, as I have not been stamping lately. Even if I have been, I have no digital camera. Yes, my brand new digital camera is not working. Can I just say that I HATE Best Buy! I bought this Cannon PowerShot back at the very end of September and it has never worked right but they kept telling me it was my batteries, and then my charger, so I kept buying more batteries and then a new charger... come to find out it's the darn camera. So, even though it has never worked--they won't take it back because it is past their 14 day return policy. So they took the camera OVER THE CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY and sent it away to be FIXED. On top of all this, they didn't get it back to me when they promised. Are you kidding me! I'm not very happy about this... can you tell? I'm trying to ban the world from Best Buy and their horrendous return policy. Sure they have good deals, but you better be sure it works... or you're out of luck. I'll get off my soapbox now!

Anyway, that's why I don't have anything to share, because I'm out a digital camera. So, you'll just have to settle for a link to the brand spankin' new Stampin' Up! catalog... It's fabulous... I think you'll agree. I'll be back soon with new samples from the new catty and the Sale-a-bration sets to whet your appetite.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

I just found your blog from SCS. I was reading this post and laughing out loud about it!! I totally feel the same way about Best Buy. We bought a cordless phone that stopped working after 30 days and they would not even exchange it for us because it was after 14 days!!! Give me a break. I have not set foot in there since then and don't ever plan to. I will find what I need elsewhere or live without it---who cares if it costs more somewhere else!?! :0) By the way, I love your blog. Great work!!