Monday, June 7

Watercolor Trio

I've been traveling a lot lately.  In San Diego a couple of weeks ago and now in Portland... not much time for stamping lately.  But, I had to play with my new mini sets when I got them.  Watercolor Trio is one of the sets I really like in the mini.  My other inspiration for this card is Almost Amethyst.  I'm very excited about the new colors, but am sad to see many of the old ones go.  My most favorite color-- and one of the first ones I ever got-- is Almost Amethyst.  I've felt inspired to use it while I can.

This card is made with Shimmery White, with layers of Elegant Eggplant and Almost Amethyst.  The focal point has the Watercolor Trio images stamped in Almost Amethyst and Elegant Eggplant.  In the middle of each of the Eggplant flowers I added one of the half pearls from the Pretties Kit (also retiring).  One of the things I love about this set is the gorgeous greetings.  This greeting is stamped in Eggplant on a handmade tag.  The tag is added to the card with the White Satin Ribbon on the left side of the card.   Another simple, yet elegant card.

Stamps: Watercolor Trio
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst
Cardstock:  Shimmery White, Elegant Eggplant, Almost Amethyst
Accessories:  Pretties Kit, White Satin Ribbon, 1/8" Punch

No comments: