Friday, February 20

Trendy Trees

This is a simple little card I made with my stamp club last month. The set is Trendy Trees, a cute little set in the new catalog. I'm really diggin' all the trees! Anyways, I cut out the oval and scallop with the oval scallop die and the BigShot. Then I punched 1/16" holes along the scallop and a couple of Apricot brads.

The card itself is chocolate chip and the bottom has a layer of the Delicate Dots DSP that is a Sale-a-bration item and now available for FREE with any $50 order. Very simple, but cute little card.

Set: Trendy Trees
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, More Mustard, Riding Hood Red
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Oval Scallop Die, BigShot, 1/16" punch, subtle brads

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soooo cute! I thought I wanted this tree set, know I know I have to have it! Your porjects are so cute! I can't wait to see what you will come up with next!
Debi
www.WicklessParties.com