Monday, February 9

Last of the pizazz

Ok, I promise, this is the last of the Petal Pizazz cards... and the last of the Regal Rose cards for a while. On to new fun things.

I did this card at club last month to highlight some new products. It uses the NEW Petal Pizazz set and the Raspberry DSP. Love the two together (as I'm sure you can tell by now.)

This card is a 5 1/4 inch square. The card itself is Kiwi Kiss, with at tiny layer of Basic Black, then a layer of Regal Rose with a various layers of the DSP. The black layer really makes it pop, huh? I like layers a lot! For the focal point, I stamped three PP flowers in Regal Rose and punched them out with the Scallop Circle punch and stamped 6 leaves in Kiwi Kiss and cut them out. They are all layed on top of the Regal Rose Grosgrain ribbon and the flowers have a black brad in each. The greeting is from the Chit Chat rub on set.

I have to admit, I do LOVE this card.

Set: Petal Pizazz
Ink: Regal Rose, Kiwi Kiss
Cardstock: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Regal Rose
Accessories: Black Brads, Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Chit Chat Rub Ons, Raspberry DSP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, this is fantastic! I haven't punched these flowers out yet, but now I have too.