Thursday, July 17

Mini Pizza Box

Sorry I've been out of touch for so long... It's been crazy around here... not time for stamping. I promise to be better. Hope this makes up for it.

One of my stamp clubs met the other night and we did the cutest project... I just had to share it with everyone. I think everyone enjoyed it... a couple even said it's their most favorite thing we've ever done at club. I got the idea from Jen Den Muro's blog. It's a favorite of mine.

So I wanted to featured the retiring set Just For You. It's a very cute set and it's the Ronald McDonald House set this year so I wanted to try to push a few more sales of it and a little more fundraising. Since I am the lead of our house it's something spe
cial to me. So, for the project the first thing we did was make this cute little mini pizza box. You can find the directions on Jen's Blog. [I did modify it slightly and made the box a tiny bit smaller so gift cards would fit nicely in it.] Then I decorated the top using the the Just for You set, stampin' markers, some dazzling diamonds glitter, Fairytale Ribbon originals and Certainly Celery Designer paper. Cute huh?

Then we made three little 3x3 cards using the same Just for You set and the matching Flowers for You designer paper along with some more of the Fairytale Ribbon Originals.

So here is the box finished with the cards inside. I just think it is the cutest thing and would make the nicest little gift. Of course you could doll it up a little more. I was trying to keep it simple so we weren't at club all night long... although I don't think my ladies would mind:-)





No comments: