Friday, March 7

Bloomin' Cute


So, I wasn't sure if I was going to like these die-cut blooms-- not much stamping involved. Well, of course I do... They are so easy to use... and I can use my Flower Fusion with them. The die-cut blooms are in the Occasions Mini and come in Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Old Olive-- once again, I would have NEVER put any of these colors together. Thanks
Stampin' Up! for forcing me to try some new color combinations.

I think I mentioned this before, but I am IN LOVE with the Flower Fusion set. I just got my second set... and if you haven't seen these yet, there are BUNCH of flowers in this set. Between me and my customers, we've used almost all of them from the first tin. Too cute!
This is a simple little sample using some of the blooms, with some felt flowers which gave me my color combination. I added a little paper piecing, a little bling, and the new Olive Twill with a tag-- the words are from "She's all That" and there you go... all done.

Set: She's All That
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories: Die Cut Blooms, Flower Fusion, Ice Rhinestone Brads, Olive Twill, Paper Piercer, 1/8" punch

1 comment:

Jenn D said...

I've seen a lot of these blooms lately. I love your card. The blooms go really well with the felt flowers.