Friday, November 9

Last card from the card class


This is the final in the series of four that we did at the holiday card class. Probably the easiest too. I got the idea from Splitcoast and added my Amy touches. This was one of my favorites because I just love this fat little snowman and because it's so cute and easy.
I'll be adding some new samples to finish up ideas from the mini over the next week.


Set: Merry and Bright, Season of Joy
Ink: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White Craft
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Kraft, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" Circle Punches and Scallop Punch, Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Crafter's Toolkit, Pomegranate Stitched Ribbon

1 comment:

Jenn D said...

This is adorable! I so wish I had bought this set . . . and I'm trying so hard to be good and resist.