Friday, November 16

Fun Snowman Card

Now that I've finally gotten on the bandwagon with the window sheet (transparency) card, I'm really enjoying them. I think I was always afraid to try it, because I thought it would be difficult... but not so much. Being the big snowman junkie I am, I had to try this cute guy and the white snowflakes on the window sheet. Whadaya think? I hate to say goodbye to this little guy in a couple of weeks... but I'm excited to see the new catalog soon.


Set: Merry and Bright
Ink: White Stazon, Basic Black, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Versamark
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Accessories: Wintergreen Designer Paper, Blue Bayou Stitched Ribbon, OLD Silver Vintage Brads, 1/16" Punch, Dimensionals, Blender Pen, White PomPom, Transparency Sheet

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

That little pom pom on his hat is oh so cute. You guys are making it so hard for me to resist this set.

Nicole S said...

Tooooo cute! Great card! How about an acetate card for stamp club sometime!?! (hint hint)