Friday, November 16

Fun Snowman Card

Now that I've finally gotten on the bandwagon with the window sheet (transparency) card, I'm really enjoying them. I think I was always afraid to try it, because I thought it would be difficult... but not so much. Being the big snowman junkie I am, I had to try this cute guy and the white snowflakes on the window sheet. Whadaya think? I hate to say goodbye to this little guy in a couple of weeks... but I'm excited to see the new catalog soon.


Set: Merry and Bright
Ink: White Stazon, Basic Black, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Versamark
Cardstock: Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky
Accessories: Wintergreen Designer Paper, Blue Bayou Stitched Ribbon, OLD Silver Vintage Brads, 1/16" Punch, Dimensionals, Blender Pen, White PomPom, Transparency Sheet

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

That little pom pom on his hat is oh so cute. You guys are making it so hard for me to resist this set.

Anonymous said...

Tooooo cute! Great card! How about an acetate card for stamp club sometime!?! (hint hint)