Thursday, September 27

Finally...

Yeah, only a few minutes until Greys Anatomy is back. Seems like the longest summer without it. I've missed my favorite interns like crazy.

Since I haven't been watching much TV, I've been making lotsa fun halloween goodies. Halloween is my favorite holiday-- it's so fun for kids-- and adults alike.

So, the crisscross card is all the rage. Here are my versions of it. I have two halloween versions that I've recently taught at my club meeting. You can find a tutorial for this card here.



Set: Batty for You
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper
White
Accessories: Creepy Crawly Designer Paper,
1 3/8 and 1 1/4 Jumbo Circle Punches, Scallop
Punch, Black Gingham Ribbon, Sticky Strip,
Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Sponge











Set: Batty for You
Ink: Basic Black
Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper
White
Accessories: Creepy Crawly Designer Paper,
Rounded Punch, Black Brads, Sticky Strip,
Corner Rounder Punch, Stampin' Sponge

No comments: