Monday, January 25

A Little Birdie Told Me

Isn't this birdie cute? She is one of the newly designed punches available in the Occasions Mini Catalog. The new punches are very easy to use and close up so they take less room.

This is a very simple card. It's a 4 1/4" Vanilla square with a layer of Really Red cardstock on top. Then I added a layer of the gorgeous Sending Love specialty designer paper. I punched out the three parts of the bird with three different papers- Really Red for the body, a piece of the Sending Love DSP for the wing and Chocolate Chip for the branch. Then I simply stamped "Grateful" from the Falling Leaves set in Chocolate Chip.

Lastly, I zig zag stitched the focal point onto the Really Red layer with the sewing machine. I've been enjoying sewing on cards again lately. I hope you enjoy what will likely the first of many cards using this fabulous bird punch.

Set: Falling Leaves
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Really Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Bird punch, sewing machine, Sending Love specialty designer paper, Dimmensionals, Chocolate Chip Marker

No comments: