Monday, November 2

Holiday Card Class-- Pt 3

This is the third of 5 cards we did last week at the Holiday Card Class. This card uses the Patterned Pines hostess set and the greeting comes from the Four the Holidays set.

For this card, I first stamped the red tree on Very Vanilla cardstock. then I masked it and stamped the other two smaller trees in Old Olive. I rounded two of the edges and layered on Chocolate Chip cardstock. Lastly I added the gold brads on top the trees. While I was at it, I stamped the Merry Christmas greeting at the bottom of the Old Olive card in Chocolate Chip.

Across the middle I added a corrugated strip of designer paper from the Merry Moments set and added a narrow red grosgrain ribbon on top. I layered the Old Olive card on a Chocolate Chip layer and that's it! Classic and pretty card.

Sets: Patterned Pines, Four the Holidays
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Merry Moments DSP, Gold Brads, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder

No comments: