Monday, February 4

Top 10 Reasons to Become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

10... You love to stamp! Why not stamp for money?
9... Stampin' Up! products are the best in the business!
8... You'll be proud to work for a company with such integrity. Shelley Gardner really cares about each and every demonstrator and makes every decision with each of us in mind.
7... You can make a little extra income while playing?
6... You can meet others who share your addiction for rubber stamping and scrapbooking... and get a girls night out once in a while.
5... Earn lots of free Stampin' Up! stamps and accessories.
4... You can earn free cruises and trips and go to fun conferences with friends.
3... You'll have the best upline ever-- that's me! Plus, you'll have a great group of other demonstrators to build your business with.
2... Get 20% off all the stamps and accessories you order.
1... Sign up during the month of February for 20% off the price of the kit...PLUS pick any stamp set up to $47.95 out of the catalog. PLUS I'll throw in a set of FREE rub-ons for signing up.

Here's my story... I signed up about 8 1/2 years ago for reasons 2 and 7. And I'm still at it for reasons, 2, 7 plus 4, 5, 6, 9, 10 and especially #8. I LOVE WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY-- and you will too. I can't imagine ever leaving this company.... because I've made some of my very best friends while doing this, and it's SO MUCH FUN!

Now is the time to join my team. Don't let this offer pass you by.
Contact me today to sign up.... amyward@rocketmail.com

No comments: