Thursday, July 26

Garden Whimsy

Garden whimsy is my favorite set in the new catalog. I was all prepared to buy new fall sets, halloween and leaves... but when I saw Garde Whimsy I just had to have it. Here is the card I've been doing at my clubs and workshops this month. Hope you like it.




Set: Garden Whimsy
Cardstock:
Mellow Moss, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Vellum
Ink:
Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black
Accessories:
Purely Pomegranate stitched grosgrain ribbon
You can't see it, but there is crystal effects on the vellum butterfly wings and the bottom of the mellow moss card is scalloped with the corner rounder punch.
The vellum butterfly is cut out and bent on either side of the body so it is three-dimmensional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The butterfly looks awesome on vellum!! Never would have thought of that!