Monday, May 4

May is National Scrapbooking Month

I've admitted before that I'm not the best scrapbooker. I love to do it, but I'm one of those OCD perfectionist type people who literally take 2 hours to do a page. Therefore, I don't get much done and get frustrated. I am working on a special scrapbook of my niece's wedding as a gift to my sister. Maybe I'll post a few pages when I get it done.

In honor of May being National Scrapbooking Month- Stampin' Up! has come up with some fabulous promotions.

1- order three packs of designer paper and get one FREE!
2- order the new preview alphabet-- Jumble-- at 20% off. This set will be in the new catalog in July.
3- join my team as a SU demonstrator for only $75 with the scrapbook starter kit.


If you are interested in any of these promotions, please contact me today.

No comments: